Well behaved women rarely make history! - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up!

Can I puh-leeze have a vacatoin?! I mean really, the last real vacation I took was in June. Kill me now. And I haven't had a real day off in two weeks and that's not changing any time soon. I'm waiting for the narcolepsy to kick in and me fall asleep in the middle of foiling someone's hair.

Ernie & I went and registered today, it was really fun but good Lord!! Very overwhelming, took forever, and when we printed our list itwas about 10 things. That's not gonna cut it! Tomorrow I have a date with the tredmill, networking meeting with a lady who sells Arbonne (my fave) and a big dinner to attend. All of this has, and will be, fun but I know I'm going to be so tiiiirrreed.

I started planning my girls weekend for my bachelorette party and as much time as I need to get everything done, this weekend can't get here soon enough. We're hitting up lake lanier for a few glorious days to eat rediculous ammounts of salsa, make yummy food and drinks, and listen to plenty of 80's music. I can't wait to just relax with my girls and maybe do some regretable dancing.

So....
Dear weekends, please get easier. I love being a productive person and I'm fine with 6 days a week sometimes. 7 days for 4 weeks straight however, may be killing me. And please let my body sleep past 9 am. I am NOT a morning person and that is final. Do not expect me to change that until I have babies that make me. K, thanks.

Have a lovely week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment